Thursday, February 12, 2009

another letter:

I am really irritated that these bills are not here for me to read, and when they are, they are hundreds of pages long and full of nonsense and jibberish, and I really really get mad when you have to pass another bill to get this one passed, complicating what this bill was really about on a whole nother level, so I have to depend on you to understand what this bill means and to represent my greatest good, so in giving you this trust and hope, I want to also let you know where I stand, and what I want.
I want to be wild and free like the wind, like the water and rain and the forests! ha! I'd rather be cold and keep the mountains than watch tv while they get blown up for coal. I want MTR and the huge coal race to end. I want clean water- which to me means clean cool spring water, running trout streams and swim-worthy rivers, not chlorine, flouride and alum- inundated treated water. I think it is important to treat certyain water, but I want clean water in the ground.
I want clean land-- without poisons, pesticices, herbicides, and gmo's. I want seeds that last generation after generation without paying a re-seeding tax. I want soil conservation, river preservation and forest and wildlife protection, but MOSTLY,
I want to quit MTR coal mining
I want to quit sludge impound building and breaking
I want to quit unlined, unregulated underground injection site permits
I want to quit any dumping of any substance, fill dirt, waste, or sludge, coal ash, or sediment into ANY water way under ANY conditions or for ANY reason, and I want ANY one doing this fined imprisoned and publicly humiliated.

Now if you can still produce "dirty" energy without doing this, then go ahead, otherwise, I want clean energy-- clean energy infrastructure, jobs, maintenance, stocks, reality, and I'm willing to make sacrifices to have it. if "clean energy" means anything else, like the lie of "clean coal" then drop it like a hot potatoe! and know that I want nothing to do with it and I am not going away.



This bill would create a large and growing market for clean and truly renewable sources of electricity.

Department of Energy and Union of Concerned Scientists analyses of a 25 percent RES find that it will:

* create thousands of new jobs;
* save consumers money on their utility bills;
* reduce global warming-causing carbon emissions; and
* increase the amount of clean, renewable power in the United States by more than 135 percent over current state and federal polices--enough to power the equivalent of 150 million homes.

Please step forward to co-sponsor this vital bill.

No comments: