Monday, March 15, 2010

Monsanto??

I have recently rekindled a mad passion to raise honeybees, and I also want to mention that my button on my mouse is no longer taking me to my dictionary and weather boxes and I am peeved about that.
Well is it any surprise that MTR is no good for honeybees? let's just look at it for one moment-- what could bombing be good for? bombers seem to enjoy it-- especially if they are getting paid and told "great job!" and "just make sure to run some tree huggers off the road on your way home-- and your quota today is ten". Who else-- oh the companies who make nitroglycerin and some other nasties they are pumping into the earth to crack and smash and turn it to dust. and the trains that haul it and the guy who pushes the button to release the coal into the train car. Then there is also the tug boat driver who pushes the barges down the river where they get sent to Korea-- didn't we bomb them too?
okay, but as for the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above-- what the moon got to do with it? Competition-- for the lunar landscape, and actually the Moon might not like being compared to a bombsite-- although is has been one for so long. Maybe the Moon is upset because we had all this rich life and we threw it away, we gave it to them, traded our whole lives for some copper, for a few pieces of gold?
This is not the prosperity that God wants for us-- I don't believe that it could be. It isn't the progress that our forefathers wanted for us-- I just refuse to think that. I think it is the lazy ass fat dumb American who thinks nothing of shitting in the drinking water-- or says uuuuu grosss at the thought of a composting toilet, or worse yet, says, "I'm not going in there" and doesn't know how to do dishes with less than seven gallons of water, who doesn't eat "rabbit food" and dies of very expensive health care routines and procedures after many years of disability.

they have to have the electricity or they don't know what to do with themselves-- they use my mountains for entertainment and they don't even think of it as wasting-- they keep saying they are using resources-- they deserve to. it's basically an entitlement issue.

I feel entitled to mountains, forests, bees, bears, fish, streams, mist, foliage--- and they feel entitled to a city that never sleeps, and amusement parks and dishwashers and AC and they would die without their MTV. okay enough. I'm tired of trying to talk.

No comments: